If you are into affiliate marketing, you must already know that merely setting up a website and posting articles are not going to get you the traffic and revenue you dream of. An oft-overlooked technique is to create YouTube videos that bring traffic to your website. The real challenge to your online marketing success lies in thinking out-of-the-box and discovering new ways to market your website.
The latest trend in the affiliate marketing industry is to create YouTube videos that floor your prospects and customers into buying your products right away. I’m not talking about boring PowerPoint presentations converted into videos, but brilliant, streaming screen-capture videos with great audio. And you can do all this from the comfort of your own home, in less than 30 minutes. Yes, I do mean YOU and not any third-party ‘professional’ video expert!
While there are many great video-creating software out there, I personally prefer Camtasia, because it is something I have tried and tested and found to be incredibly useful. The biggest advantage in using a video software like this is that you don’t need prior training or any technical knowledge (other than how to use your computer, of course!). It is simple to understand and easy to execute. You can create YouTube videos that act as tutorials or step-by-step presentations about the product you are promoting. In addition, the videos you create are visually stunning and are of high quality.
Why Should An Affiliate Marketer Create YouTube Videos?
- It is a proven fact that visually appealing multimedia help increase sales. This is because all the senses of the customer are appeased and it adds credibility to your affiliate product or program.
- When you create YouTube videos that demonstrate how to use a specific product, it decreases the chances of the customer complaining about the product in the future or asking for a refund.
- Killer YouTube videos are a great way to promote your affiliate products. Dangle some juicy information before the customers and add a redirect at the end of the video to your affiliate website. This will make them visit your website, thereby improving your chances of making a sale.
- YouTube videos are also a great way to give your customers a “feel” for the product. This is especially beneficial in online auction bids. It is a fact that auctions with pictures increase the bidding percentage by 400%. Can you imagine the boost in bidding percentages when you include videos to the auction? It has to be tried to be believed!
- You can also create amazing info products with stunning graphics and templates. This will give you a chance to justify a higher price for your product.
- The last, but most compelling reason to create YouTube videos for your affiliate products or services is that they reduce miscommunication with customers. When you display the product and its features visually, the customer understands it better and can make an informed decision on whether the product is right for them or not.
Here are some ways to create YouTube videos that explode your affiliate sales, using Camtasia:
- Record your desktop screen/activity with just a single click.
- Convert any number of videos recorded into web pages. The advantage is you can direct your customers to the webpage, where they can listen and view your product in action…this is a very compelling sales technique as it really grabs the customer’s attention.
- You can also upload and publish these pages to your blogs, podcasts, RSS feeds, etc. This is a sure-fire way to spread the word online about your website or product and can be a great advertising strategy to generate traffic and revenue.
Of course, there are many more useful features in this software program that can help you create stunning visual imagery and truly mind-blowing tutorials and presentations.
Just remember that the primary goal of creating YouTube videos is to drive traffic to your affiliate website and explode your profits. But, do you know how to make your YouTube videos work for your business? I know just the right person to help you make money off YouTube.. youtube buy likes